Here is a National Geographic activity, a study of a cholera epidemic. My Bio class has begun a study of diseases. After two years of the Pandemic, the topic of diseases and disease transmission is germane. I’m still avoiding COVID-19, which has been so politicized. The kids are giving presentations on their assigned diseases this week. I’ll start delivering more content about diseases, immunity, and the difference between innate and adaptive immunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment