One last day! We did a bunch of Physic tricks: Balancing Bird, (Here is a balancing bird you can make!), inverting pop tops, Straw Through Potato, Rocket Ball, and Jumping Pepper. We made Rotocopters and Flipsticks. We did Alka-Seltzer rockets, Exploding Baggies, Cartesian Divers, and Lava Lamps. I sent home Vortex or Tornado tubes; we were short on bottles. Finally, the kids made ice cream in a bag. I only have a handful of pix. Here you go!
Friday, June 24, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment