The home-school science classes use Apologia textbooks. We use the second editions for both Exploring Creation with Biology and Chemistry. The third edition of Chemistry is rife with error—the last thing a homeschool family needs! I have a copy of the third edition of the Biology textbook, which is good. However, we do so much enrichment, I don’t see the need for the added expense. You can buy second edition textbooks for Biology or Chemistry for $10. These editions have all of the content necessary for a complete course in Bio or Chem. Even if you only used the textbook and limited your teen to the experiments in the book, you would have a sound program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment