Don’t overspend on microscope slides. I recommend buying this set of 25 slides for around $15. If your kids use a digital microscope with a laptop, they can focus the slides, take pix, and make sketches. BTW I bring out currency to examine with the microscope to teach how to focus. You may want to gamble on a microscope with slides from Good Will . Don’t pay more than $20, including shipping. The set of 48 slides at the bottom is more of an elementary level than high school level. I use these for kids who have trouble focusing the slides. At the bottom is a set of slides with onion root tip for mitosis and daphnia, usually with other pond life. These slides are useful if you follow the Apologia Biology textbook closely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...





No comments:
Post a Comment