The basement is a dumpster fire. Today we tie up loose ends. I have Rainbow Snow, Icy Orbs, Gel Beads, Water Beads (dyed with food coloring), Colorful Chemistry, Duct tape messenger bags, Will it Burn?, Alchemy, and two sets of animation activities. We did Flame Tests, But Will It Burn? more Alchemy and tried to light a fire with a bow drill (unsuccessfully). The girls made pinhole cameras and did loads of invisible ink with Chemistry for Spies, and Colorful Chemistry—with loads of help. Pretty successful camp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...









No comments:
Post a Comment