Good Will online frequently has the MEL Starter kits available. MEL Chemistry starter kits have a beaker, flask, safety glasses, and a mini camp stove for heating solutions with Sterno, tea candles or solid fuel pellets. I’ve bought three MEL Starter kits from Good Will. If you can snag one for $20-25, it’s a good deal, especially if you’re teaching Chemistry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment