The Lynx eats the Hare is one lab I do every time I teach Biology. Here is the simulation. Below are pix of the set-up for the lab simulation. Do a trial run or two before collecting data to analyze and graph. (My husband, Rob, does the spreadsheet instruction. I can assemble a spreadsheet; he can teach kids how to enter data. I can show his Algebra II kids how to enter data to analyze in the graphing calculators. Rob loathes the TI 84 graphing calculators the kids use in Algebra II.) Here is a slide deck about the lynx and hare. (Evidently, terms such as slideshow or PowerPoint has been replaced by the term, ‘slide deck’.) This lab is worth the investment time to make copies and cut out the little hares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment