I use the Apologia Chemistry textbook, Exploring Creation with Chemistry. However, in another life, I used the Prentice Hall Chemistry textbook. (Every private and public school uses different textbooks. The content remains largely the same.) I liked some of the resources in the Prentice Hall textbook. For example, look at this Chapter 10.3 excerpt. Scroll down to p.308, Quick Lab, ‘Percent Composition’. This is the format for the teacher edition, a ‘wrap-around’ textbook. ‘Wrap-around’ means that the teacher notes, answers, examples, and tips are written just outside the student version. The lab manual, core teaching manual, and small scale lab manual are all useful if you can find them online in expensively. Below are screenshots with the ISBN for each textbook or manual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment