I teach at a Co-op with kids from large families. Every trip is a big deal. Make the most of your trip to the Zoo! Our plans include a trip to a zoo over the Christmas break. Plan to create a family album and educational lapbook: Zoo Lapbook, Zoo Unit Study, and Zoo Animals. Include sketches. Take loads and loads of pictures. Let the kiddos complete worksheets: At the Zoo I Saw, My Day at the Zoo, San Diego Zoo Wildlife Explorers, or Zoo Tampa’s packet with loads of activities. Download a zoo scavenger hunt: Zoo Tampa, National Zoo, and this generic Zoo Scavenger Hunt. The San Diego Zoo’s Curriculum has loads and loads of follow-up ideas: habitats, books to read, animals and their offspring, etc. Zoos cost a fortune. Make the most of this fun trip! If grandparents are hosting your family, ask Nana and Pop-pop to work with the kids on their lapbook project. Tell your kiddos to show their grandparents how much they learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment