Let’s do a mash-up of toys and hands-on projects. Kids love optical illusions. Add the supplies to make CD Spinners (Templates and Benham’s Disk), Flipsticks, Soda Can Mirror, Thaumatrope, and Kaleidoscope. Add a few optical illusion gadget toys and an optical illusion book, such as Magic Eye. I took screen shots below. Trust me, this combination will be so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...








No comments:
Post a Comment