This is an on-going series where I try to convince you NOT to spend money on existing labs which have been around forever. Yes, I saw another aggravating ad. Selling collections of labs is a pet peeve. It’s right up there with subscriptions to see one interesting idea. I digress. Today’s lab is another classic: Can Crusher. I save all sizes of aluminum cans. Yes, we do spend 45 minutes just crushing cans. It’s a great lab for Gas Laws. I made a video below the image. BTW Can Crusher is Chem or Physics. Save different sized aluminum cans. Which one makes a nice, sharp report? Does it matter if you use ice water or room temperature water? Seriously, this is fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Low Prep Labs for the Win!
This is me trying to be encouraging. I’m on the hunt for a huge variety of low-prep, low-cost labs and experiments. Why? Many of you are w...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment