EasyTemp by Vernier attaches to any TI 84 Graphing Calculator. If you buy a used TI 84, try Good Will online. I have purchased used TI84 calculators from eBay and Amazon, with limited success. Try to buy the calculator for under $50. My target price is $35-$40. Vernier has an adaptor, EasyLink to connect with wired probeware, such as the pH sensor. Usually, I buy used Vernier probeware on eBay. You might want to try Vernier’s Go! Temp sensor, which connects directly to a laptop. These probes are another way to add a bit of tech to your science curriculum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment