Good Will online has a listing for a TI 83 View Screen. eBay sells TI View Screens starting at about $16. The view screen sits in an overhead projector and connects to a TI 83 graphing calculator. I have a view screen for the TI 84, shown below. The view screen is ideal for showing a Co-op group different graphing exercises. I project on to a whiteboard. This tool is most useful for math and science teachers who want to introduce graphing calculator exercises to larger Co-op classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment