The kids are making molecular models. I thought they would enjoy Edible DNA. (Have Your DNA and Eat It, Too has clear instructions.). Most of the time, the kids like to see a photo and go from there. Here is the post with Paul last year. He’s doing the lab again this Thursday. The models really help the kids understand the components of molecules. Here are some pix. Walmart of out of colorful, mini-marshmallows. We cut up large ones.
Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...







No comments:
Post a Comment