First, here is the slideshow with my complete lesson for Periodic Trends, part of Module 8 in the Apologia Chemistry textbook. We are back on track to finish Chemistry by the end of May. Right now the kids are finishing electron configurations. I plan to introduce VSEPR Theory. Periodic Trends, and Organic Molecules. Yes, these lessons all coincide. Below is the video about Periodic Trends.
Tuesday, March 21, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment