It’s time to plan for Summer Science Camp! The kids attending Science Camp are returning campers. I need new ideas. One idea is to build furniture from cardboard and newspaper, both of which I have in supply. Here are detailed design instructions. These do not have plans; however, there is a good tutorial about types of corrugated cardboard. Let me share some ideas: stool, paper table, Speedy Shelter, and chair. Take a look at John Hopkins publication, Cardboard Constructions. I need to do a few test projects!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment