I love the American Chemical Society, ACS. Have you visited Adventures in Chemistry? Take a look at the Secret Science of Stuff: Ice cream, Braces, Gum, Soda Pop, Flames, Glue, and more. The site is an excellent launching pad. Start with a topic, such as ice cream, read the slide shows, and Make Ice Cream in a Bag. Make Friday afternoons fun days with more science! Let’s make time for more science!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment