Forensics or CSI make science labs even more fun. Blood labs are even more fun! Here is a Blood Splatter lab (red dye and corn syrup). I would use an old drop cloth or pick up a large sheet at the thrift store. Here is an excellent slide deck with a bit of background and loads of tips for your lab. Use this Blood Typing Lab with this CSI Blood Type lab for three suspects. Science Spot has even more Forensics labs. There is a simulated Presumptive Blood Test. Innovative Science has a simulated blood kit at a fair price.
Sunday, January 26, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment