Years again, I brought teens and set up a booth at the US Science & Engineering Festival in Washington D.C. I was tethered to the booth because the teens took off to explore the Festival. Here is the Wikipedia page with more details. I don’t see whether or not there will be another huge festival at the Convention Center this year. If I see dates, I’ll post them. In the past the event was free. However, look at the Educator Resources on the homepage. The Law of Reflection Lab from Introduction to Optics is one sample. The lessons have loads of videos, too. Look at the resources. Here’s hoping the group restarts the giant STEM festival again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment