Nomenclature or naming in Chemistry is a key skill. Have you seen Ionic Compound Formula Dice? While it is easy to make a set with little blocks or foam squares, here, Ionic Compound Dice, is even easier. You use two colors of ordinary dice. Each number represents an ion. Wow! You can scavenge dice from board games. I wish I had seen this before I spent two hours making colorful, wooden, nomenclature dice. I saw the dice activity on Social Media. You definitely should join the National Chemistry Teacher’s group. Ignore the whining and look for cool ideas, instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment