Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Apologia Chemistry: Elements and Timelines
I just decided to assign a Timeline to my Chemistry class. I usually wait and assign timelines for the development of atomic theory and gas laws. Why wait? My British Literature kids are creating timelines for each period of literature. This site has the elements in alphabetical order with the scientist and years of discovery. I’m going to have the kids add the birth and death for each scientist. Wait. They must make the timelines on graph paper. Last year, some of the parents requested moremrigor. I’m happy to oblige. I’ll post good examples.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment