Today is typical in the life of Home-school Co-ops. Two of the kids are at the Marine Corps Museum building under water robots. (Seaperch). Three kids are present who missed class last week. One kid was present but still struggles with the material. Sound familiar? I did a quick review of the germane mole and Stoich. concepts. I gave two kids the Can You Make Two Grams lab. I gave the other kids the empirical formula quiz we did last week—after a quick review of empirical or molecular formulas. For the remainder of class four of the kids worked on last week’s homework assignment here while the other two worked on the lab. Next week, the two guys at Seaperch will start the lab. Arrrrggghhhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment