Thursday, January 23, 2020
E-science Lab Kits
Good Will and eBay frequently have eScience lab kits available. These kits are designed for online college science kits. They can retail for $150. I like the Bio and Chem kits. I am buying the kits for their contents: cylinders, beakers, pH paper, thermometers, etc. Usually I pay around $30 (with shipping) for these kits. Look at several on eBay to compare prices and contents. These kits are good values for families looking for basic science equipment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment