I wanted the kids to use the dichotomous key from Module 2 (Module 9 in 3rd edition) to classify bacteria. Here is the activity. Here is one student’s work. I had the kids compare three bacteria: Streptococcus pyroxenes, Clostridium botulinum, and Salmonella enteritis. Below is a sample of the chart I made with the kids to help them compare different bacteria. Lastly, here is the quiz my kids are doing to finish bacteria and viruses. I reviewed bacteria and viruses with this slideshow and this packet of worksheets. I hope these resources help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment