Plants, or Kingdom Plantae, is Modules 14 and 15 (2e) or Modules 12 and 13 (3e). Why now? The daffodils are in bloom. I bought daffodils in bloom at Walmart for $12.97. We’ll plant the bulbs in the garden after to have blooms next year. (I would have liked to start protozoans and compare them with bacteria.). Tomorrow we are doing this Daffodils Flower Dissection, this Fruit Dissection with apples, and this Spinach Leaf Paper Chromatography lab. (This Spinach Leaf Chromatography lab explains Rf and paper chromatography. But, the lab uses acetone. My kids are pretty literal. I’m using the first spinach leaf lab with isopropyl alcohol or rubbing alcohol instead.). Two of my groups work well and often complete lab early. Just in case they finish early, I have this POGIL activity ready called Photosynthesis and Respiration. I’ll post pix tomorrow during lab.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment