One of the best science supply companies is Flinn Scientific. Here are a bunch of free science activities and challenges, such as this Measurement Challenge or this Chromatography Challenge. The upcoming Chemistry class took Bio this past year. I did spinach and paper chromatography labs with them. Chemistry has a paper chromatography lab, too. I plan to issue this Challenge instead of using a traditional lab, which they’ve already done. The same goes for density as a topic. I want to use this Density Challenge along with the Test Tube Challenge. Yes, I’ll be posting ideas for Fall all summer.
Monday, July 4, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment