Thursday, July 7, 2022

Lab Equipment

I buy lab equipment discounted frequently.  I just bought two more sets of graduated cylinders from Walmart at $6.99 per set and placed an order at Home Science Tools.   ( I have a large Chemistry class this Fall.)  I keep an eye out for equipment at Good Will online.  Good Will has beakers, microscope slides, flasks, and test tubes.  When you search, try ‘Pyrex’, ‘science lab’, ‘lab equipment’, or specific terms, such as microscope slides.  Check the shipping and compare prices on eBay, Home Science Tools, Amazon, and Walmart.  

I shop for eScience kits and Labpaq kits, too.  Do a search on eBay for ‘Labpaq chemistry’ to see sample listings.  I look for digital scales, cylinders, thermometers, and labware, such as reaction plates.  The micro scales retail for $10.  Price the labware at Home Science Tools before you bid.  I do not pay more than $30 including shipping for any kit from Good Will.  Be sure to check Amazon.  You can buy a set of plastic cylinders and beakers for $12.  In this economy, finding a bargain is more important than ever!









No comments:

Post a Comment

National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?

  National Chemistry Week   (NCW) coincides with  Mole Day!   NCW’s 2026 theme is construction.  My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...