Boy do the deals look tempting! Make a list of lab materials you want for science class in the fall. Include spot plates or a huge box of craft sticks to use as stir sticks. Are you making slime or polymers? Buy glue during Back to School sales. Do you need basic polypropylene labware? See if set go on sale during Prime Days. Now is the time to price goods before the sales. I look for things I know I’ll need for lab, such as water beads, and get a baseline price. Then I’m ready to take advantage of a good deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment