Wednesday, July 30, 2025

Giant Human Anatomy Book

Do you like to use posters for instruction?  Are you teaching Anatomy?  I recommend a copy of Human Anatomy. (The ISBN is below.)  This book is large enough to act as a set of posters, useful in a room without Wi-Fi.  Our Co-op space has robust internet access.  However, I use tech lightly, as a tool.  Textbooks, models, posters, graphics, and labs all engage a kid’s brain much better than tech.  I took a shot of my tattered copy of Human Anatomy and did a search for used copies.  Right now the price is about $30.  Good Will, Amazon, eBay, and the used bookstores all have used copies.  The best price I found is about $21.  The Good Will copies are cheaper; the shipping costs are higher.  

ISBN:  9781844060795






No comments:

Post a Comment

National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?

  National Chemistry Week   (NCW) coincides with  Mole Day!   NCW’s 2026 theme is construction.  My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...