Do you want to visit an off-beat museum? Go to the National Museum of Health and Medicine. The Walter Reed Medical Museum moved to a new location in Maryland, just outside Washington, D. C. Here is a bit of history. I visited the Walter Reed museum twice before it moved. The museum is free. Take a look at their Education page. The high school tour include plasticized organs for students to observe. I took a high school anatomy class; the organs are excellent. Younger kiddos can take the Human Body Tour. The museum has a ton of Civil War medicine, too. Is it weird? Extremely. It’s one of my favorite museums.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment