Let me apologize. My blog posts are going to continue to be erratic. I have camps the next three weeks. I’ll post when I can. Posts are likely to be brief. I did a brief comparison among Amazon Haul, Temu, and Walmart for a few consumable items. (Yes, the kids break microscope slides; they’re consumables.) It pays to compare. Temu and Walmart have added more shipping costs. I would add Amazon Haul into consideration when I shop; however, I plan to compare prices with the regular Amazon website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...







No comments:
Post a Comment