Mystery Powders is a popular chemistry lab. (I use this version, a qualitative analysis lab for high school classes.) Mystery Powder is versatile for younger kids. I ran across another version, perfect for kiddos: Mystery Liquids. This is good to introduce solids, liquids, and gases. Now, you have three tiers of labs to use with your family!
Tuesday, July 29, 2025
Mystery Liquids Lab
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment