There are so many summer sales. Make a Prime Day list. Be sure to do a deep dive when you compare prices with Walmart, Dollar Tree, Five Below, and Temu. I teach Co-op, lead Faith and Science camps, and help with religious education. I use loads of card stock, craft sticks, coffee stir sticks, polymer clay, etc for loads of projects from clay, anatomy models to catapults. Look at consumables like glue, glue sticks, and markers. Let’s see if we can save a few dollars this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment