Friday, July 25, 2025

More things you never knew you needed….

 Yes, this is an on-going series based on unusual items for sale.  My current favorite is the ground water model.  I had one in my classroom once; however, it is hard to clean without a large pump and bleach.  That is the only reason I am not more tempted to bid.  If you happen to be hosting a large nature camp, Good Will has 50 owl CDs and raptor books.  Sometimes you can invite a raptor group to do presentations at Camp.  Host the birds in their cages in a large, well ventilated room.  Ask me how I know.  Take a look!










Take a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?

  National Chemistry Week   (NCW) coincides with  Mole Day!   NCW’s 2026 theme is construction.  My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...