When I buy science lab kits some come with the lab CD. The lab kits, such as eScience Lab kits are available used. College instructors who teach courses online assemble kits for their student to do at home or in their dorms. Usually, the lab instructions are online; occasionally, the lab manual is on a CD with the kit. I bought an older PAL CD on eBay for about $5. It has dissection labs and a histology folder. It’s the histology folder which is particularly valuable. Here are slide micrographs to sketch, especially of a microscope or slides are too cost prohibitive. I have many of the slides—but not all of the required histology slides. Well use these micrographs to supplement the course.
Thursday, September 18, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment