Are you teaching Chemistry this year? Take a look at ChemMatters a Chemistry magazine from the American Chemical Society (ACS). The articles are designed for high school, Chemistry students. Take a look at Ötzi, the iceman, a fascinating topic. Chemmatters has teacher docs; here is the guide for Ötzi, as an example. The guide has reading questions and answers. When I taught in private and public schools, I left copies of ChemMatters with guides as sub plans. You can, too, when family crises make lessons too hard to prioritize.
Friday, September 19, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment