Thursday, February 27, 2020
Magiscope Microscope
Educational Innovations offers a Brock microscope, also called a Magiscope. Good Will often has listings for about $20 with shipping. This microscope is useful for young children. I use digital microscopes with a laptop. If you shudder to imagine your ten year old using your laptop as a giant microscope, the Brock microscope may work for you. These are sturdy. I plan to buy one and make a report.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment