Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Science Kits Again
Here is another eScience kit online. While it has 0.01 shipping, the price is $30. Look at the contents: food wrap, measuring spoons, a few test tubes, pipettes, glass rod, safety glasses, and plastic beakers. In the clear bags are miscellaneous items for specific labs: beans, rubber bands, paper clips, tape, etc. (Here is another eScience kit at Good Will. Look at the photos of the contents. There is an image of typical items in the small plastic bags. BTW this kit is $15; however, look at the shipping! Ouch!). Note I am discounting the chemicals. How old are they? Are these chemicals I use in my labs? Who knows? Yes, I am tempted by eScience lab kits, too. I’m giving this one a hard pass. I have plenty of test tubes, plastic beakers, and safety glasses. Keep your eye out for a Labpaq or eScience kit with a digital scale or mortar and pestle instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment