Good Will has an eScience Kit listing that is a decent deal. The kit has a plastic cylinder, several beakers, a glass thermometer, pipettes, and a few test tubes. I cannot tell if the safety box has goggles or not. The shipping weights are accurate. Sometimes Good Will stores inflate the shipping weight increasing the shipping costs dramatically. If you are looking for basic science equipment, this kit is priced fairly. Don’t over bid. Another kit will be available soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment