National Energy Education Development (NEED) has Energy from the Sun program, a free download. Preview the teacher’s guide and student guide. Summer is the best time to do solar projects: UV beads, radiant cans, solar oven, and solar balloon. I’ve used similar activities for summer science camps. If you would like to look over other NEED downloads to evaluate their political content, preview the Energy at a Glance series. BTW NASA has this UV beads activity, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment