Let me share a vocabulary hack. At one time, I did SAT prep. I had kids buy a shower curtain from the Dollar store and write vocabulary terms on it which were unfamiliar. This can be useful for science vocabulary. Keep a composition book with terms and definitions. Write terms on to the shower curtain, especially words which might make good candidates for the SAT or ACT. My Brit Lit is doing this, too. The image is my sample for Brit Lit.
Monday, July 19, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment