I found several fortune telling fish when I was in the basement browsing for materials. I use them to have the kids design and complete an experiment using these instructions. You may want to have an electric kettle, ice water, and paper towels ready for experiments. Feel free to add a faith lesson explaining why Christians abhor superstition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment