I’m pulling materials and organizing lessons for Biology this Fall. Here is the post about the activity. Basically, I wrote the names for the levels of biological organization on to cups and mix them up. It’s a quick way to see what kids already know and set the tone for class. We do a ton of hands-on activities from the first day of class. I bought the plastic cups on clearance at Walmart because I teach Biology for Co-op fairly often. Are you teaching one or two of your children? Print out the levels of organization and mix them up for your kids to sort from smallest to largest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment