I use candy frequently for labs and activities, especially in Biology. I’m working up Candy Coated Biology. I’m deciding which questions to ask. I’ll be back with more details once I think through the lab. Let me share one more resource: M&M Science and Math. Sometimes a little candy improves the students’ perspective about science or math.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment