I’m prepping for Fall classes for Co-op. I ran across the Kassel-Meyer test, a presumptive test for blood. This is more CSI than a blood type test. The lab determines if the substance is animal or human blood. Home Science Tools has a lab kit. Here are the Wikipedia instructions. HST sells phenolphthalein; 3% hydrogen peroxide is widely available at Walmart and Dollar Tree. I’m adding this lab to the blood test series for Bio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment