I bought two different density cubes sets. The cubes of metals are two different sizes. I use them both for density and specific heat labs. If you teach Chemistry regularly, you might want to invest in a set. The best price I could find was $9.99 on Amazon. These are small cubes. Be careful! Several sites advertise density cube sets and sell individual cubes of metals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment