I like to be accountable. We really do all of these labs at the Chemistry Co-op. In the photos is a second type of digital thermometer. The blue device is a Sparklab interface connected to a digital thermometer or temperature sensor. Sparklab and SPARKvue are PASCO products. Like the Vernier sensors, the interface recognizes the probe or sensor as soon as it is attached.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...







No comments:
Post a Comment