Good Will online has several listings for MEL SCIENCE kits. I have a few already, but oils like a few more kits to use as an incentive to work efficiently in class. I try to give kids interesting projects and labs to do when they’re miles ahead of the rest of the class. Just search ‘chemistry kit’ to see the listings. My target price is about $10 for a kit. I am not interested in a subscription whenI can try the individual kits and find starter sets on Good Will or eBay for less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment