Save your nuts, bolts, LEGOs, and bottle caps! I use these items to Balance Equations. Group I and II ions are larger and groups V—VII are smaller. Save as many bottle caps as possible to model the periodic trend for atomic radius. I save bottle tops from everything: water bottles, milk jugs, vitamin bottles, etc. Some kids need manipulatives to understand a concept. Bottle caps are free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment