Do you need a scale for class? I use these mini digital balances for my Co-op Chemistry class all the time. They are work horses. I have only had to replace a few; my classes have 14-18 teens—large for Co-op classes. We use the scales all the time. Below is are screenshots from Amazon and eBay of digital scales under $10. I just ordered two from eBay. You might be more comfortable ordering from Amazon. Take a look.
Tuesday, September 6, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment